Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mrigtrishna

Setting expectations for life, pump in all that you have to accomplish those goals reached tantalizingly close to them and yet when you reach out to touch, its all gone - Mirage

So close yet so far, sums up the life in last few days. Worked sincerely for all that I ever dreamed off, came agonizingly close to and then when the air in between was the thinnest, other side pulled out. Nothing that I did wrong, never had wrong intentions but still ended up with Zot. Why does it happen? Why the world around is like this -- throwing offers one day and next day 'not hiring', claiming loyalties to walk with you one day just to walk off the next day .. came back to do it again and again. Guess some really love to play around at other's cost !

On the other hand, I wish I was so close and yet so far the day I ran into a major accident. With no fault of mine but ended up having my beloved Basanti crushed... :-( Poor lady, took the entire impact just to save me...

कभी किस्सी को मुक्कमल जहाँ नही मिलता
कभी ज़मीन तो कहीं आसमां नही मिलता

No comments:

Post a Comment